Holidays with kids - made easy ...
Our region invites you and your children to spend a holiday with us. The natural surroundings are just waiting to be discovered and enjoyed – time will fly by.
Tips and links for planning family summer holidays:
• Seewaldsee is a popular destination for swimming and hiking! A really special experience for both young and old!
• If you would like to spend a wonderful afternoon at a barbecue site with your family, you must visit the barbecue site and nature playground at Stofelsee!
• The Bregenzerwald Summer Inclusive Card is your admission ticket to the most beautiful nature sites and events in the Bregenzerwald! Available for three or more overnight stays! There are lots of discounts for families!
• The impressive forest ropes courses with an aerial runway in Damüls offers a unique experience for families! Guaranteed fun for everyone - both young and old!
• If you enjoy fishing and would also like to have your fish prepared well afterwards, the fish pond in Au is the perfect place for you! It’s a special experience for children!
• If you’d like some ideas for activities in bad weather for the whole family...
Tips and links for planning family winter holidays:
• Skiing - what else?! The children’s ski school is right by Hohes Licht - on your marks, get set, go! For older kids, and adults young at heart, there’s Burton Snow Park - it’s pretty awesome...
• Damülser Seilbahnen await you: cable cars with the latest technology, and perfectly prepared pistes ... your days in the Damüls ski resort will just fly by!
• Children’s hikes, lantern hikes, mini bob races, dog sledge tours, horse-drawn carriage rides, visits to the farm and the petting zoo, tobogganing and snowshoe hikes for children ... there’s always a great children’s programme in winter!
We’d be happy to help you plan your holiday! Just let us know - we have lots of ideas for families...!